Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sweetheartsinner Retro Gifts!

 

 
 
Sweetheartsinner offers a wide selection of retro kitsch humor based imagery on pillcases and small trinket boxes, cigarette and ID cases, and necklaces!

As collectors of vintage paperbacks, pulp magazines, and pinup artwork we have long loved this vintage imagery. Astrid also even co-edited a book on vintage paperbacks called "Sin-A-Rama" of which 75% of the picture shown are actual paperbacks from our massive collection! Having a sense of humor also helps in teaming up vintage art with cool sayings and off the wall humor! These will brighten the day of any recipient-even yourself!

 
 
 
My goal in making these creations is to come up with wicked designs that you would never find in a regular store and is truly DIY and not mass produced. Because I collect vintage popular culture, I know what to create because I make things that I wear myself and am proud to have created! I am also in love with lowbrow art (aka the pop surrealism movement) and my home is a litteral art gallery, floor to ceiling art to whet any hepcat's palate! In creating these items just for all you cool guys and dolls out there, I love to cull from the oddest little nooks and crannies of pop culture, rockabilly, goth, emo, punk, kitsch, pinup, psychobilly, tattoo, and more so that you never know what kind of strange, wonderful creations you might find!  My products truly make awesome, unique gifts for friends, family, girlfriends/boyfriends, or whomever you might think of.
 
 
 

No comments: