Wednesday, October 30, 2013

ZOMBIE Art Products at Sweetheartsinner!

 
 
Sweetheartsinner offers the largest selection of zombie and living dead psychobilly designs on pill cases and trinket boxes in the world! I am certain of this!


My goal in making these zombie creations is to come up with wicked designs that you would never find in a regular store and is truly DIY and not mass produced. I love Zombie movies and am pretty fanatical about them! Romero's Night of the Living Dead and the newer Dawn of the Dead are my favorites despite the entire fast vs. slow zombie debate! I also love the psychobilly and horror elements of zombie designs and artwork and work to make up fun designs! As a fan of vintage gore and having a sense of humor, I also enjoy the newer "Shawn of the Dead" type movies and I try to incorporate a variety of zombie humor themes in my designs!

 
Sweetheartsinner offers the largest selection of zombie and living dead psychobilly designs on cigarette cases and metal ID wallets in the world! No sane big box mass manufacturer would ever dare to make so many zombie products!

 
Everytime you  reach for this, you will be reminded of the living dead!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments: